Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sunday, December 17, 1961

My 27th Wedding Anniversary. Ivard gave me a nice card. I forgot.

Jerry - Ray - & Dean went to Priesthood & Sunday School & Ray came home & took Debbie, Dale & Jackie to Sunday school. I read paper & made a curtain for front door & got it & new blind up.

Fixed dinner & we ate when Kids got home. Jerry didn't have time, he had to go to Stake meeting then he went messing up to Alice's until dark, came home sick & he didn't go to church. All the rest of us went, first time Ivard has been out to church. Came home & cows were out & we had to chase them up to Dustys to get them in.

Gail didn't come after Debbie.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Grandpa remembered and Grandma forgot since it is so stereotypical for the husband to not remember.

    ReplyDelete