Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wednesday, October 25, 1961

windy & cold.

I came home from work & went to bed. no fuel oil & no money. I gathered up wood & made a fire in fire place tonite to warm up plac.

I got up at 12: & got ready & took Jackie to her dancing lesson, borrowed a heating pad from Mrs Kotter for Genes sore leg - (muscles).

Ivard & Jackie took my car up this morning & had anti-freeze put in it.

Ivard went to work at 3:45.

Dale came home from school & went to Cub scouts. He had to furnish the treats & bought them on the way.

Got supper & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Jerry went to meeting. Ray was late getting home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment