Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 10, 2011

Tuesday, October 10, 1961

sent Mothers letter I wrote Sunday

I came home from work & went right to bed. Ivard was in bed.

Cloudy all day.

Ray went to work & at 2: Dean went over to Perks & went to Givens to swimming party.

I got up at 12:30 & took Jackie to dance practie & we got gas & came home.

Gene fried chicken & baked potatoes & fixed peas for dinner & he went to ball practice at 3:30 & Ivard went to work at 3:50.

Ivard had a batch of apples peeled & I bottled 9 qts.

It rained this afternoon & most all nite.

I took Jackie & went to bed at 6:30 but didn't get to sleep for quite awhile.

Gene went out to Wallys.

Jerry went away for awhile.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment