Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday, October 6, 1961

Ivard went to Burley to game

I came home & read the paper & went to bed at 10: I got up at 2: & we made 6 qts grape jam & at 3: I took Ivard up to Taylors store & he went to Burley with them to foot ball game. I went to store and got some cauliflower & came home & fixed 8 qts & put in freezer.

I went & got Jerry from work and he fixed supper & we ate at 7:30.

Jerry went up to church to get the paper out. I went to bed at 8: until time to go to work.

Ivard & Jackie went to Caldwell this morning & put my dimes in bank.

I listened to foot ball game we won 20 to 18. Half the broadcast was Gene.

Ivard got home at 12:30. Gail, Lynda & Kids went too. Ray cleaned house.

No comments:

Post a Comment