Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thursday, October 5, 1961

I came home from work & washed 3 batches of cloths & hung & read paper then I went to bank, my pay day, paid 1/2 car Ins. Came home & went to bed at 1: I got up at 5:30 & Gene had come home from school & gone out to Wallys to do chores & Ray was to work. Ivard took Jackie to Primary & they were home. Ivard took Jackie to Primary & they were home.

I got cloths in & fixed supper. We fasted all day for Kay and ate supper about 7:30.

Ivard killed & cleaned 2 chickens.

We all went up to church to 2nd Ward's Elders supper. Sure good.

Jerry & Ray went Ward teaching after. We came home & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment