Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monday, October 30, 1961

got letter from Kay

Kids got home from Nyssa just in time for school, Ray missed Seminary & Jerry had to take Pick-up to work cause Genes car wasn't home.

I came home from work & read paper & washed a batch of cloths & went to bed. I got up at noon & hung cloths out.

Ivard feels awful - stomache flue

Roto-Rooter came & pumped 2 loads out of septic tank, $30. Johnson Electric came to see about hooking up dryer & we will have to rewire & put in new panal, $125. he's comeing Thursday Jackie & I went to bank, pd. lites, got groc. came home & Ivard left for work at 3:45.

I went to bed at 4: & Dean got supper then Jerry, Gene, Ray & Dean went to Mutual haloween Party. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment