Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 14, 2011

Saturday, October 14, 1961

beautiful, nice warm day.

I got up early, before Jerry went to work & started washing rugs cloths, special things.

I iorned all afternoon, did 89 pieces & still didn't get done. Dean scrubbed the floors & did work.

Gene got home from Nyssa at 8:45 & Ivard took him to dentist, Dr. Lee, & he put a silver cap on his front tooth he broke last nite in game. He went back to Nyssa at 2: to Evelyn Cleavers sisters reception & Stay all nite at Gails.

Ivard went to work at 3:45.

Jerry & Dean went to store & Jerry got me 2 1/2 cases grapefruit, case peas & corn & bunch of other groc.

Jerry went out to supper & to Stake dance, Jackie & Dale went to bed early & Dean & I watched T.V. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment