Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday, October 13, 1961

Ray went home with Gail for week end.

nice warm day

I came home from work and washed some cloths & went to bed at 11: & Ivard got up & tended Sis.

I got up this afternoon and made chilli for after the game & got supper. Put 5 pies in freezer that I made last nite. I went to bank & put Kays money in & got some groc.

We ate & Gene went to ball game at 7:

We went at 8: & Gail, Lynda & Glen Ward came & set with us. Borah beat us 41 to 12. Gene made a 67 yard run for one of our t. D. he was the whole game. He got his front tooth broke off. Gail brought Evelyn Cleaver over, Genes girl, & they went to dance after & Gene took her home & stayed all nite at Gails. My & Ivards nite off. Gail & Ward came & had chilli & pie & icecream after game.

No comments:

Post a Comment