Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friday, October 20, 1961

It rained most of afternoon.

I came home from work sick. I read paper & went to bed most all day.

I was Ivards day off & he tended Sis.

I got up this afternoon & we went to bank, pd. some bills & got $26. worth of groc. Came home & was just fixing supper when Gail, Lynda & Kids came & ate with us. I went back to bed. I felt awful.

Ivard, Ray, Gail & Lynda went to foot ball game & Dean & Dale tended Kids. Jerry went & worked on paper awhile.

I listened to game on radio. We beat Pocotello 7-6. I got up when they got home & had pie & icecream. They went home & I went to bed. I laid off. Ivards nite off. Gene got his leg hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment