Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 24, 2011

Tuesday, October 24, 1961

Sunny & nice.

Jerry got up & took Ray to Seminary, does every morning. Kids ate & went to school & I changed my bed & washed it & 4 other batches.

Cleaned bathroom.

Ivard laid down & had a nap.

I didn't go to relief society, too much to do today.

I washed ceiling walls & wood work in bathroom & inside of shower & scrubbed & waxed floor. at 1:30 Ivard took me up to get car, they put a new water pump on it, and I went to Superior Western & hair my hair tinted, cut & manacure. Came home at 4:30 & Ivard was to work. Got cloths in & made my bed. Ray was to work.

We ate & Jackie & I went to bed at 7: & Jerry went away.

I went back to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment