Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friday, October 27, 1961

rained hard on & off all day & most of nite.

I came home from work & read paper & messed around. Went to bed at 10:30 but Kept getting woke up.

Gene came home for lunch & he left for Twin Falls about 2: with team. He didn't even take his suite, his leg too bad. They got beat 10 to 0. He got home at 1: A.M.

When Kids got home Ivard & I went & pd. some bills & I laid some things away for Xmas.

We ate supper & Jerry took Ray to Adrians home comeing game then Ray stayed the week-end with Gail.

Ivard & I played Scrabble, listened to football game & watched T.V. Kids played.

My & Ivards nite off.

Ivard & Jackie went out to Max Barlows & got some feed & brought Lester Jones for 70's calf. hauled garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment