Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 17, 2011

Tuesday, October 17, 1961

nice day

I came home from work cold & went to bed & never did get up & go to relief society. Ivard stayed in bed awhile with me.

He tended Sis & did up dishes.

I got up at 2:30. Ivard left for work at 3:45.

I cooked supper & we ate when Jerry came. Ray was to work. Gene went out & did Wallys chores after I took Dale up to rodeo Park for Little legue game. He came home with his coach.

Dean did chores & Mike & Dave came & Jerry took them to Church to go to Caldwell to song leading Practice. Jerry met Boss at store & went to Boise with him to Paint Meeting.

Jackie & I went to bed.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment