Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 28, 2011

Saturday, October 28, 1961

sunny, hard cold wind all day.

I got up early & started washing cloths. did 6 batches, changed Kids beds.

Gene left for Nyssa at 8: for week end.

Ivard got up & did chores, he doesn't feel good.

Jerry got home from work about 1: & cleaned up his room & made big Kettle of punch this afternoon.

Dale & I went up town & got Jackies birthday presents & few groc. & Dale some school things.

We ate dinner at 3: & Ivard left for work at 3:45.

Dean cleaned his bed room & the front room & Kitchen & did dishes & chores.

I started to iorn at 4: & mever quit until 9:30, didn't get done.

Jerry wrote letters & Dean poped us some corn.

I watched T.V. My nite off. Ivard came at 12: & we watched late show.

No comments:

Post a Comment