Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Monday, October 9, 1961

sent Kay letter

sunny & breezy.

I came home from work & washed cloths all morning.

Jerry was to work & Ray went right after I got home.

Kids didn't have to go to school today, teachers Institute.

Dean cleaned bedrooms & I helped him make all the beds.

Dale & Jackie went to neighbors to play.

Ivard took Dean to Allen's to scout meeting & he never got back until 5:

I went to bed at 12:30 & got up at 3:30 & took Ivard to work and got cloths in.

Gene came home from Nyssa to foot ball practice at 3: then he went out & did Wallys chores & went to bed.

Dean did chores & went to Mutual with Jerry & Ray. Ray went to Homedale to dance.

Jackie & I went to bed at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment