Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wednesday, May 10, 1961

Dale joined cub scouts today

rainy & stormy all day.

I came home from work & I took Dean to school & read paper & went to bed at 9:40.

Ivard is sick, his stomache.

I never woke up until 3:20

Dale came home from school at 3: & got a dime & walked over to Perry's to his first cub scout meeting.

I got up & made 3 banna pies & 3 shells & Gene cooked steak & Peeled potaotes & I fixed aspargus to cook & Dean made a pan cinnamon rolls. Gene ate & at 5:55 he went to Play ball in tournment.

Jerry came home & ate & went to work for boss's wife in yard but got rained out so came home & took Ray out to Pinsters to Piano lesson. Ivard & I went to President Hurren's & had Temple recomends signed. I went to bed at 7:45 & Ivard went to ball game, got beat by Payette, 5 to 1.

I went to work at 11:

Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment