Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tuesday, May 9, 1961

85 today. sure hot.

I came home from work and Ivard & Jackie went out to Wallys & took planter home & went over & got a load of hay at our old place.

I made pop corn & tea & read paper & washed my bed & the sock batch & underwear & towels.

I went to bed at 11:30 but was still awake when Ivard came so I got up & made bed and at 2: Jackie & I went to bed. just slept an hr. when Dale came home & woke me up.

Ivard went to work for 4:

We ate & Gene went to play ball at 6:. Jerry came home & took Kids with him out to our old place to see the guy. Ray went to work right after school & I went & got him at 7: & he went to ball game, tournment, they got beat. I went to bed but couldn't go to sleep until after 9: I went to work at 11: & Ivard & Gene still weren't home.

No comments:

Post a Comment