Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 2, 2011

Tuesday, May 2, 1961

I came home from work & took Dean to school. Ivard had doubled, he got bumped off his regular job this morning.

I changed all the Kids beds and washed them, 5 batches. Jackie & I went to bed at 12: & slept an hr. & phone woke us up -  so we had to get up and I finished doing cloths.

Ivard got home at 4:30 & about 5: Gail Lynda & Kids came. Gail went & got Jerry from work. Gail gave us $10. to give Kay for sweater he said he needs.

Ray went to work after school.

I cooked supper & we ate & Ivard & Jerry went to meetings & Gail went up & watched Gene get beat by Boise.

I helped Dean make bunk beds & Lynda helped him make others & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard went to bed tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment