Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tuesday, May 16, 1961

Gene stayed at Larry Adams all nite.

I got up at 6:30 with Kids & never stoped all day.

Kids went to school & Jerry & Ivard went to work.

I washed cloths all day & washed wood work in front room & windows inside & out. washed & iorned curtains & got up in front room. I moped front room, dineing room & Kitchen & changed furniture around.

We had our water turn.

Ray went to work after school. Jerry went to meeting & Gene went down to Kotters & got load of hay them him Kurt & Larry did chores & Ivard went with them to ball practice & Ray at 7: I was so tired & ached so bad, Ivard had to rub me with Alchole. I fed little Kids & got them to bed & Ivard & big Kids ate when they came. Gene & Kurt went & stayed all nite with Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment