Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Friday, May 12, 1961

Got a mother day card, poem & letter from Kay.

I came home from work & took Dean to school & ate & read paper. washed some cloths & watched T.V.

Jackie & I slept for a little while this afternoon.

Ray came home & went to work after school.

Jerry came home from work & went back up town to get a card & mail to Mother for Mothers day. He sent her $10. I sent her $5. & a card.

I went back to bed after we ate until time to go to work.

Ivard still wasn't home at 11: when I left for work.

Ray & Gene went to Fathers & Sons Priesthood Party at Stake House with Mr. Kotter. Gene went to show after & never got home until 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment