Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday, May 26, 1961

Got letter from Kay

Ivard didn't work today.

Nice day, got cold tonite, had fire in fireplace.

Last day of school, they all passed.

Jerry went to work & I washed all my bedding & Ivard helped me move every thing around & clean our bed room good, & washed the window inside & out & patched the screen.

Ray came home at 3: & went to work until about 7: Gene came home & took Dale & Jackie over to Kotters to play & he helped Kurt haul garbage. Helen cut Jackies hair. Ivard, Dean & I went to store & came home & made barbacue for supper. We ate & Jerry went over to see Rama Wilson & Gene went with Kurt & Larry then they stayed & slept on Kotters lawn. We played Scrabble & watched T.V.

Ivard & I went to bed at 1 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment