Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monday, May 1, 1961

Ray started at Thorne Printing.

I came home from work & took Dean to school. Ivard had taken Jerry to work & gone after his check. I read paper & ate & went to bed. I got up at 2: & we went to bank & Pd. place & bills & went after Jerry, he worked half hr. overtime.

I heated chilli & we ate. Jerry & Gene went to Mutual.

Ray went to Thorn Printing after school & got a job. he'll just be learning what to do for few days. He got home at 7:30 & went to Mutual.

I washed my bed & had to take it up & dry it at laundry, awful dust & wind storm.

We went to bed until time to go to work, me at 11: & Ivard at 11:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment