Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 13, 2011

Saturday, May 13, 1961

Got a mother day card & letter from Claudia

We got laid off this morning, for 2 or 3 weeks any way - I'm sure happy. Came home & Ivard was in bed, got home from Idaho Falls about 3:30 A.M. I read paper & went to bed. I was so tired I never woke up until 5:

Jerry went to work until noon then he went & worked for Boss's wife until 6: Ray went to Printing shop all day.

Ivard got up & 10: & him & Gene watched ball games.

I went to store & got groc. & put a pot of baked beans on to cook all nite & cooked potatoes for salad tomorrow.

We ate & Gene went to Stake dance. Jerry went to Caldwell to see Ralph & Effie & Ray did his work.

Ivard & I played scrabble & watched T.V. until 10:45.

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment