Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursday, May 11, 1961

Ivard went to Temple at IF.

got Silver Compact for Mothers day from Lyle.

rained on & off all day

I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed at 10:10. Ivard came to bed & woke me up at 12:30. We got up at 1:45 & took Ray back to school from lunch & I took Ivard out to Johnsons & at 2: they left for Idaho Falls to Temple, ward excursion. came home & at 3:45 I took Jackie to Primary & went & got some groc. & feed. Came home & cooked supper.

Ray came home from school & went to work at Printing shop.

I got books up & went & got Kids from Primary.

We ate when Jerry got home at 6:15. I went to bed until time to go to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment