Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thursday, May 18, 1961

Lyle called from Sacramento - he's left Barbra wants us to send him $100.

Ivard & I laid in bed late. Kids ate & went to school & Jerry went to work. I got up at 9:30 & washed 3 batches of cloths & iorned until 3:

Ivard got up at 10: & took Pick-up & had new sparg plug put in & filled up with gas & got oil for oil change. He came home & had a nap.

Ray came home for lunch.

At 3:45 Ivard took Ray to work & he went to work and Jackie & I went to Primary. They had a special Mothers day programe & lunch on. There we 40 of us. Came home & when Jerry came from work we went & got groc. & he went to Middelton to M Men Gleaner affair.

Gene did chores & went to ball prac. I fed little Kids & got books up.

I watched T.V. until 10:30 & went to bed.

Ivard got home at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment