Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Monday, May 22, 1961

Kids went to school & Jerry to work.

Ivard would hardly talk this morning him & Jackie went to neighbors until 10: then Ivard took some hay to calves in pasture & never came home. at 5: Dale Jackie & I went up to Stockman Parking lot & got little dog Jackie had put in back of Pick up.

I changed beds & washed cloths all day.

I called Stockman 3 times & Ivard said he'd be right home, once I told him there was no one to milk, but he never did come. at 10:30 I called & told him he was called to Boise to work at 11:30, he went from Stockman.

Ray came home & went to work after school & got home at 7:00 & went to Mutual hay ride with Jerry.

Gene came home from school & him Kurt & Larry went out & thinned beets at Max Barlows until dark then Gene milked. I was sure mad at Ivard.

No comments:

Post a Comment