Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 27, 2011

Saturday, May 27, 1961

Gene went to Nyssa to work for Summer

Kids had to wear coats out to play, cold but sunny.

Gene came home from Kurts at 6: AM & left for Nyssa to work for summer for Carl Simpson. Jerry went to work until noon & Ray went to work at Printing shop. Ray came home for lunch & went back.

I washed cloths all day. got books up. Made big Kettle of chilli.

Dean cleaned his bed room & bath R. I made sandwiches & cocoa for lunch & Jerry went to work for Boss's wife.

I iorned all afternoon. Ray came home at 6: & cleaned up house.

Jerry - Ray - Dean & Dale went to show "Cinneraron" & Ivard & Jackie went to bed.

I watched T.V. until it went off air. Ivard left for work at 10:50.

Kids got home right after I got to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment