Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 16, 2010

Saturday, July 16, 1960

Ivard got up & milked & Gene set water & they packed & at 6:10 I took them in to Popeltons & they went on a fishing trip up to primitive Area up by Atlanta for 3 days. I talked to Mrs Popelton awhile & came home & went back to be awhile until Kids woke up.

I washed cloths & worked on my genelogy all afternoon & Rat cleaned up the house after he got home from working at Pendletons

At 4:30 Ray & I went to Nampa & got some cow feed & a few groc. came home & frosted angel food cake & fixed supper & ate & made some punch & watched T.V until late. Ray milked

We were supposed to go to 70's Steak fry tonite but I didn't want to go alone. Kay worked for that guy again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment