Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 23, 2010

Saturday, July 23, 1960

I got up & made syrup & hot cakes & they ate & Ivard, Kay & Gene watched T.V. until 11: then they went to Caldwell sale & bought 8 calves. Kay bought 2 & Gene got 6 & gave one to Ivard for takeing care of them.

I washed 3 batches of cloths & did up my iorning, first time its all been done since Xmas. I cooked dinner & we ate at 4:

We got ready & Ivard & I took Dean Dale & Jackie in to Kurtz Park to 2nd & 5th Ward get together & Jackie was in primary parade.

Ray got home from scout camp just as we were leaving & he came in with Kay & Gene when he got milking done. I got groc. & we all put together & ate & had races. Jackie came in 3rd on hers & Dale won his & Gene. Came home at 9: & watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment