Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thursday, July 21, 1960

got letter from Jerry

I took Ivard to Nampa to meet guys to go to Boise to work I just got my last weeks unemployment check to day & got groc. Went to Bank. got a new head lite in car & came home.

This morning at 9:45 We took Dean, Dale & Jackie in to Primary then Ivard went to rail road then we went to Caldwell & put my dimes in bank & went to Dairy & got cheese, calf feed & Pads & Divisol. Had milk shake & got a part for baler came back & got Kids from primary & came home & ate & Ivard went & got beets over to Brysons & some carrots while I got dinner. then I took him to work. I cooked beets & got ready to bottle them but didn't have enough vinegar. did dishes & Kay & Gene went in to ball game. I watched T.V. until midnite & went after Ivard

No comments:

Post a Comment