Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunday, July 3, 1960

Ray got home from order of arrow at 4 A.M.

We got up late, fast day & I worked on genelogy all day.

Mother went to fast meeting at 2: & Jackie had a nap. I ate a snack & worked on genelogy some more, writeing histories for mother out of the Lee book before I give it back.

We went over to Bernieces & had supper at 6: & visited then her & mother walked down to Palmers after Larell & Jackie, they ran away. I did some more on histories & Kent Curtis & I looked at all of Mothers pictures & I picked out some to have taken off for our genelogy books.

Berniece came over awhile We went to bed at 10:

Ivard didn't work. Ruth & Ray & Kids got here at 4: & went to church with Ivard.

No comments:

Post a Comment