Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tuesday, July 5, 1960

Gene worked for Kay

The car sounded funny when we drove over 35 miles so we drove slow from Streville to nearly Mountain Home, when it stoped. Bob met Fran in Nampa, We got home at 9:30 A.M. Ruth was just doing up the dishes. I helped her & Janice copy all the genelogy I had then I got dinner & we ate & Ruth & Ray did dishes.

We worked on genelogy.

Ivard went to work at 3:30 & at 5: Ruth, Ray & I & Kids went in to Nampa to Park & we all went swimming it sure was nice. Gene & Kay came in when Gene got home from work at 6: We got groc. & came home & ate & got to bed. I was sure tired after driveing most of last nite. washed cloths

No comments:

Post a Comment