Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sunday, July 10, 1960

Ivard came home & went to bed. I read my genelogy lesson.

Kay didn't go to Priesthood or sunday school nor Ivard, they watched ball game.

I had a bath & me & little Kids went to sunday school.

Gene & Ray went early to priest hood in pick-up.

Came home & Ivard had a beef stew all cooked & ready to eat. We ate & Ivard, Jackie & I had a nap. Ray made some icecream & we ate it when we got up.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came a few min. then we went to church & they went home. We all went. Came home & had sandwiches, punch & icecream Ivard went to bed & went to work at 11:15. I watched T.V. until it went off air.

No comments:

Post a Comment