Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wednesday, July 13, 1960

Gene went to Temple at I.F for baptisms

I got up at 3: A.M. & took Gene in to Stake House to go to Temple at Idaho Falls.

We were supposed to go to Boise to Dr. but Leva couldn't so I called them for an appointment for next week & had them send me enough pills to last.

I washed cloths & worked on genelogy for 3 hrs.

I got ready & went in to sign up for unemployment then I went shopping. got a big sheet for my big bed. & laid away a mattress pad., pd on material laway & got groc. got the Kids & me some Thongs & went to Hales after vacume bags.

Ivard came home from work this morning & did chores & went to bed.

Ivards team played ball so we took our lunch & went in to park & ate after we did chores. We won. Gene was home when we got home, he was superviser & did 210 names

Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment