Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday, July 15, 1960

I took Ray over to Jones's to go to Dr. with him for Scout Camp examination at 9:30 & at 10: Ivard & I went to Nampa & got his check & went to bank & paid bills and I bought me a new floor polisher & rug scrubber. Ivard got him a fishing licence. We met Ray & Jones boy & we took him home after we got groc.

We ate & at 2:30 Ivard left for Boise to work.

Gene got up & did chores this morning & went over to Gails to borrow his fishing pole & never got home until dark. I called & he got here right after. I worked on genelogy 6 hrs

Ray went ward teaching

I watched T.V. until Ivard got home. Ray work 1/2 day at Pendeltons

No comments:

Post a Comment