Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thursday, July 7, 1960

got card from Jerry

Came home from ball game & ate & Ivard went to work & Ruth, Ray, & I watched a show.

We ate & Kids did beets. Ivard came home & went to bed until noon. I washed cloths & Ruth & Janice did genelogy.

I got dinner & we ate at noon when Kay got home from work. He went back to work & we iorned & Ruth did dishes Ivard & I went over to Wallys but he wasn't home, we talked to Helen then I went in & signed up, forgot yesterday. went to bank & got groc. then we came home & Ivard. Ray T., Kim, Gene Ray, Dean, Dale Janice & Sharon went to Nampa bowling. When Kay came home at 5:30 he took Ruth Jackie & I in to Park & met the rest of them in swimming Ruth didn't go in & took Pictures at 7: we went over to Stake House & Kids played ball. Gene pitched the whole game & we won. beat Caldwell & they've only been beat once

No comments:

Post a Comment