Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friday, July 22, 1960

Dean did up dishes & I washed cloths & made a Steak & Vegetab pie with biscuits on top.

I got ready & at 2:15 I rode to Boise with Ivard to work. He picked up 2 guys he works with & I bought them all a root beer at Merridian.

Ivard took me up town & went back to work. I went shopping around & laid away a blanket & bedspread for my big bed for $45. & got 6 wash cloths. I had an Orange Julius & went to Rialto & saw "Crack in Mirror" with Orsen Wells. saw it 2 1/2 times to Kill time. It wasn't so hot. I walked down to Rail Road shack at 10:30 & they were off work, first time they've been off early. As soon as they made out report we came home. After we let guys out, we went to Pac Out & had a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment