Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday, October 28, 1959

I came home from work & got ready while Ivard took the little boys to school then we took Jackie to Nampa to Roosevelt school & she had her smalpox shot & her first D.P.T. shot. came home at 10: & Ivard tended Jackie & I went to bed. Ivard & Jackie came to bed at 2: & Ivard got up 3: & went & got Dean & Dale from school before he went to work.

I got up at 4: and made some tea & had shrimp sandwiches then I did some patching.

I went after Gene & Ray at 6: & met them half way home, walking

Cloudy & cold wind all day, rained tonite Ray fixed supper & Gene milked & Gene & Ray went to Mutual. Me & little kids went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment