Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday, October 17, 1959

I got up & got Gene & Ray up & they went & worked for Wally all day. I dampened clothes and washed 4 batches after I went & got Ivard from work at 7:30, me & Jackie. I went to bed awhile with Ivard.

Ivard got up at 11:30 and he & I Dale & Jackie took a cow to sale at Caldwell. I had to take car over to Wallys beet field & trade the Kids for pick up. Ivard finished baleing hay. Came home at 12:30 & Gene & Ray had come home for dinner, fixed it & Ray made a pineapple upside down cake for supper. They went back to work & I iorned until 5:30 then we went to Caldwell & got cow check & got groc. & came home & ate the stew I made before we left. We watched T.V. awhile & went to bed. I washed my hair.

My & Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment