Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday, October 6, 1959

I came home from work & took Kids to school, passed Ivard just comeing home. He had to waite for welders to open to get baler parts. We ate & read paper & Jackie went to bed with us. got up at 1: & got ready & Jackie & I went to relief society, first time in new ward & first time for new year. I bore my testimony. Ivard bed on an afternoon Job & had to go today at 4: We passed him on our way home. got Dean & Dale & came home & got clothes in from yesterday, picked 2 boquets of Mums & got books up.

cloudy & cool

at 6: I went to Nampa to get Kids & got supper & at 6:30 Bishop called & wanted me to come in to a meeting so I went at 7: They ask me to be Literature Leader in relief society & I accepted. stayed to leadership & lunch after came home at 9: & laid down until time to go to work. It really rained tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment