Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, October 14, 1959

I came home from work & took Kids to school & ate & read paper & washed a batch of clothes & got the one from last nite in & put away. Made some iced tea.

Beautiful day.

Ivard baled hay until he broke needle. He went to town & got a new belt & put on & got it out of time. Grinder guy came.

Jackie & I went to bed at 11: & got up at 1:

Ivard left for work at 3: to see about baler needles.

I worked on books all afternoon.

Gene came home at 4: & went over to Wallys but he didn't need him so he came home & hauled 3 loads hay. Ray didn't come home until after Mutual.

I made potatoe soup & we ate & I went to bed at 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment