Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, October 27, 1959

I came home from work & Ivard took little boys to school & I went right to bed.

I got up at 12: & had a bath & got ready & picked a boquet of flowers & went in & took them to Venice & visited with her 1/2 hr., still sick, then I went to relief society.

Ivard tended Jackie & washed 2 batches of clothes, after relief society I met Ivard & Jackie at Dairy queen & we had icecream cone & Ivard went to work & we came home. When Ray came I went back to town & had Kays name put on his brief case & got Jackie 2 pr. pajamas & some crayons ect. for her birthday. got bread & went & met Gene & came home. picked a boquet to take Paul & Mary & got books up. Ray got supper.

I went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work. Nice, windy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment