Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday, October 10, 1959

Kay called on phone said he won his letter in foot ball.

I came home from work & washed Genes foot ball suit & went to bed.

I got up this afternoon & Ivard & I went to town & got window glass for Deans room & some paint to do little cup board for Jackies birthday got radiator flushed out & anti-freeze in car & some groc. & came home & cooked supper & fixed 4 whole heads of cauliflower & put in freezer.

Ray got home before we went to town, from his scout trip, & did up the work.

We ate & I went to bed & Ivard Gene & Ray went in to General Priesthood Conference meeting then Gene went to lucky clover dance after & got home at 12:30.

I went to work at 11:

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment