Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26, 1959

sent Jerry & Mother a letter

I came home from work & Kids had beds all striped & clothes gathered up & I sorted them while Ivard took little boys to school.

I washed my bedding & Ivard helped me make the bed. washed about 6 batches. At 11:30 we went to Caldwell & I got Kay a brief case for his birthday with 3 3/4 books S & H green stamps. Gene gave me the money to buy a pr. house slippers for Jackies birthday, red cow boy boots. Came back to Nampa & got groc. & had icecream cone & came home & Ivard fixed us a sandwich while I did some more clothes. I went to bed at 3: & Ivard did too for awhile, He hung some more clothes out & went to work. I got up at 4:30 & got clothes in & hung a batch of Sheets out then went over to Lowders & got Dale & went to town & got Gene & Ray. Ray got supper & made beds & cleaned bedrooms. I went to bed at 7: but didn't get to sleep until after 8: went to work at 11: Windy - sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment