Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday, October 16, 1959

Kay called. he got a bad sprain maybe broken, at game at Carbon, Utah

I came home from work & took the Kids to school and read paper & Ivard said he'd tend Jackie while I went to bed. I was only going to lay down for awhile because we are off tonite but I never woke up until 3:30, best sleep I've had since I went back to work.

Ivard went to work at 4: Jackie & I got ready & took him then we went to Safeways & Albertsons & got groc. & picked Ray up after he came from Boise, They beat Boise.

came home & ate when Gene got home from working for Wally & Gene did chores & Gene, Ray & I went to Adrian & watched them get beat by Homedale.

I was supposed to meet Ivard at 8:15 for supper. came back to pick Ivard up at 11:30 & he had to double.

My nite off. Ivard made a ladder & put new window in Kids room. Guy came out & timed the baler.

No comments:

Post a Comment