Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday, October 13, 1959

I came home & Ivard took Kids to school & I went to bed. Ivard washed overalls & hung them out. I got up at 10:30 & washed 3 batces of clothes & at 1:30 Jackie & I went to relief society work day. started home at 3:30 but Kept having car stop on me. Picked Ray up from bus at high school, couldn't find Gene, he came home with some Kid.

Ivard was to work. he bought a new case baler today, only used one season. He got part of hay baled got a new big gas barrell on stand & 250 gal. gas

Ray moved things & cleaned house good & fed Kids & I went to bed until time to go to work at 11:

Beautiful warm, breezy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment