Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday, October 18, 1959

Sunny, blue sky, nice day. I had to wash my bedding, Jackie wet. Picked two beautiful boquets of mums, one rose & pink & the other bronze & yellow.

We ate & Gene, Ray, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & sunday school.

I washed the turkey & got in oven after Ivard fixed a wire that had burned off on big oven. It's the turkey Ivard won last Xmas at Adrian. Made dressing & Ivard peeled potatoes.

I worked on my literature lessen for relief society Tuesday & got books up. Kids didn't get home until 3:30 they'd been to hospital to see a friend. They brought 2 Kids home We ate & Gene & Ray & 2 Kids went rabbit hunting. They all went to church & I had a bath & went to bed until time to go to work. Ivards day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment