Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday, October 23, 1959

I came home from work & Ivard tended Jackie & I went right to bed. I got up at 12: & had a hot bath and at 1: I went in to the Stake House to leadership meeting for relief society, after I got out at 3:30 I went over to Junior High & met Ivard & Jackie & watched Rays team get beat by Caldwell. There last game. Gene played at Caldwell & won. He made 1 T.D & 2 points after. We got groc. & picked him up after we got Ray some new shoes & came home & I went to bed & Ray got supper. Gene did chores & got me up at 8: to take him in to foot ball game. I came home & went to bed until time to go to work. Gene came home with a Kid. Ivard was hr late for work, he made arrangments to.

No comments:

Post a Comment