Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday, October 20, 1959

I came home & took Kids to school & Ivard was gone over to Wally's to do beets.

Ray had beds changed & clothes gathered up & I washed 4 batches hung 2 out & Jackie & I went to bed at 11:00, got up at 12:30 & Ivard was home. I did another batch & I Ivard & Jackie haueld hay & I went to relief Society & gave my Literature lesson. came home at 3:30 & got clothes in & did another batch & went after Dean & Dale. Met Ivard, going to work, just turning onto 12th. got Jackie out & we came home.

Beautiful day.

Got books up & iorned 7 pieces then went to town & got Kids Came home & went to bed & Ray fed Kids & cleaned bedrooms & made beds. Gene did chores & unloaded hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment