Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday, October 2, 1959

Sent Jerry letter & his money

I came home from work & took Kids to school. Ivard was home & in bed. I did up work & I laid down for awhile. We don't have to work tonight.

I went to school & got Kids & went in & saw Dales work books and saw how to make Deans book holder. Brought Jackie & Dale home & Dean & I went to town & mailed Jerrys letter I wrote today & his money. Got Ivards jacket & pants from cleaner & paid Hale's furn. & laid away a chest of drawer for Xmas. got Deans material for book holder & some groc. & came home & got supper. We went to bed early. I was so tired & Ivard had to go to work.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment