Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday, August 5, 1959

got letter from Mother

Ivard did chores when he got home & I got breakfast & cleaned up the house and Dean did dishes. I washed some clothes and cooked dinner and at 2: Ivard & I went to town & I signed for unemployment & he went to bank & got the papers to get Idaho Licence & I took him to work them I went & got our new Idaho licence Plates for car. Came home & messed around until time to milk. Dean & I had to milk. We were about through when Dale called me to phone, it was Louie, calling from Nampa, to see how to get out here. We finished chores & when they came we visited & had a snack & at 11: Louie & I went to Nampa & got Ivard from work. talked awhile & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment